Monday, September 13, 2010

Labor Day...Away We Go!



I'm a little behind on my posting, but we had a great Labor Day weekend! It started on Thursday evening for us since Jared took the day off. So, we packed up to hit the road for our first family roadtrip! I was unprepared for how much stuff it takes to load up for 4 days with a baby! It was ridiculous! Since I'm now relegated to the backseat, Minnie is very happy with the new arrangement since she gets to sit up front! I have no idea what we are going to do when we go out of town for Christmas and have to cram gifts in the car!



Thursday also happened to be my Mom's birthday so it was nice to get to be there. As soon as we got into town, we went to see Nanny and Pappaw's house so that Greyson could meet them! It was great! I can't wait to take him back! I spy some potential babysitters! Greyson also received his first $100 bill, and I'm sure he'll need more grocery money soon! :)




Friday morning Greyson got to meet Kara! So cute! I think he charmed her!


On Saturday, we hung out at the house and watched the UT game! Of course, Greyson was properly outfitted. :) Then that night we celebrated Mom's birthday with the family. She still hasn't decided on a "Grandma" name so we're testing them out. I think the top picks so far are Nana, Mama C, or Birdie. Dad still hasn't decided, but says he's going with whatever Greyson picks for him...so we'll see!


Sunday we traveled to Tipton so Greyson could meet Mema and the Oklahoma relatives. While we were there, something crazy happened, and my child was kidnapped and dressed in these terrible colors...:) It was pretty funny, but I think it's going to be a rare event! haha We are so excited that Grey was able to meet everyone! I think we found some more possible babysitters!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! Love it! (not the OU stuff, but the rest:) Hook em!

    ReplyDelete