Monday, October 11, 2010

Solo Road Trip!

Greyson and I survived our first solo trip to Wichita Falls this weekend! Jared went to the Ranger playoff game Saturday so he stayed home with Minnie.

On the way there I learned that I'm a real multi-tasker! I can drive and reach the backseat to replace a pacifier like a champ! They need a Mommy olympics where these awesome talents can be showcased! Haha don't freak out readers I was very careful!

While in the Falls, we celebrated Nanny's 77th birthday (sorry no pics) and went on our first WF mall trip with Nana and Blake's girlfriend, Katherine. He's such a good shopper so far! He sleeps the whole time. I'm not even sure if he knows he left the house...





In other news, today is my last day at home with Greyson :( I can barely type that sentence without tearing up! I know he'll be fine and this is so much harder on me than him, but I still can't keep from being all weepy! Geez! I seriously haven't put him down all day. I feel sorry for his daycare lady because he's going to want to be held all day tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment