Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


I love this time of year as many of you know, and fall means all things pumpkin in my kitchen! I'm so bad about wearing Jared out on pumpkin recipes that by the time Thanksgiving rolls around I can't even get him to eat pumpkin pie! So here is my latest pumpkin experiment that turned out pretty well!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups flour
1tsp baking powder
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
1/4 cup crisco
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup pumpkin (approx. half a can)
12 oz package white chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts

Directions: Preheat oven to 375. Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside. Cream sugars, butter and crisco. Add next 4 ingredients. Gradually add in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon heaping tablespoons onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes. Enjoy!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment