Friday, August 27, 2010

Pictures for Days!

Jared and I have become a little obsessive compulsive about taking Greyson's picture. We went from people who never touched the camera to people who can't seem to put it down! I won't bore you all with the random shots of Grey sleeping (which I have quite a few), but here are some of our recent favorites! He is getting so big!

These are my favorite! Greyson smiles in his sleep, and it is the cutest thing I've ever seen!


So I lied, here is a sleeping pic, but it shows how big he is getting!


Minnie is still so curious about Greyson. She has to check him out everytime he makes a noise. I think he must be her "puppy!" haha


Greyson's Great-Grandmother (Nanny) bought him the cutest little blanket and hat set.


And, last but not least, Greyson rolled over! We're pretty sure it was a fluke, but it still counts! Of course we didn't get it on video, but we have the before and after shots!

2 comments:

  1. Carey! He's so handsome!! Stay obsessive, we weren't and didn't take near enough pics of her in the beginning, now I can't get that back! - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! You will have to tell me your blog again so I can check out how Avery is doing!

    ReplyDelete