Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Baby Weight?

Quick question, if my baby is turning 2 in a month, can I still claim the baby weight excuse? No? Well crap! Since I knew the answer already I've been attempting to shed my inner and outer fat kid this summer.

I'm still working on the workout part (Grey kind of hates the gym daycare...), but I am attempting to diet. I used to do no carbs/low carbs like a champ, but I've become a big fan of my nightly glass of wine (don't judge me!) so I've been counting calories instead.

I found this recipe on Pinterest for Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake, and I adapted it to make it fewer calories.

Here are all the ingredients you will need:


Stir the sugar free cake mix, the zest and juice of one lemon, and 12 ounces of Diet Coke until combined. Fold in one cup of Greek yogurt, and one cup of blueberries.
Bake at 325 for 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.






Now for the diet info...The original recipe called for baking it in a bundt pan, but I cannot be trusted when it comes to serving sizes, so I used a mini-bundt pan which means each of the 6 minis is 271 calories. You could just as easily use a muffin tin instead and each of the 12 muffins would be 135 calories. Pretty good I think!



They are even better warm with a little spray butter. Yum!



My baking buddy was a big fan too! Here he is holding the "heevy campo"--that's heavy cantaloupe for the rest of us! Haha




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment