Saturday, December 21, 2013

Santa! I know him!

Our 2013 visit to Santa was a success!!!  I have to give Santa credit because he was just the sweetest man.  We decided to run up to the Denton mall because it is closest to the house, and I honestly didn't have high expectations for the Golden Triangle Santa, but he was great!  He kept waving to all the kids in line as we waited and that helped boost Grey's confidence a lot.  Grey was a little hesitant at first, but once I handed Elizabeth to the big man in red Grey let me set him down next to him. (Peer pressure/big brother protector for the win!) Grey was so happy/excited he looked like he was about to burst!

I was so happy that Grey didn't flip out that I may have teared up a bit and Santa gave me a hug…thanks Santa:) You'll notice that Elizabeth, who smiles ALL THE TIME, was not overly impressed by Santa.  Jared and I looked like a couple of crazy people trying to get them both to smile, but I figure 1)there was no crying, and 2)Grey is smiling, and 3)there was no crying…1 out of 2 kids is a win, right? It certainly beats last year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment